WHAT IS A PHARMACY CONSULTANT?
Selling and buying a business is complicated.
If you don’t have a guide, you’re apt to get lost. Think of a Pharmacy Consultant as a tour guide, navigating buyers and sellers through a complicated landscape with numerous pitfalls.
We’ve seen more and more people turning to a pharmacy consultant for expert advice on all kinds of issues, including properly valuing their pharmacy and getting a pharmacy ready to go on the market.
When it comes down to it, buying a pharmacy is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. It will have a long-term impact on lifestyle and finances.
A Pharmacy Consultant …
- Is an expert in the field
- Specializes in buying and selling existing pharmacies and franchises both independently and with a chain.
- Is confidential. Confidentiality is key to protecting company assets, credit and marketability. StillwellRx provides confidential services to pharmacy owners and buyers. In fact, we keep a directory of prequalified buyers who are actively looking and have signed a confidentiality agreement.
- Will help with every aspect of sale, from pricing to marketing to the right buyer. When you are selling your business, your focus should be on keeping your pharmacy running smoothly. You can feel confident leaving the marketing and negotiating to StillwellRx.
- Is an intermediary between a seller and buyer. This allows both parties to be able to speak candidly without risk of losing the deal.
- Acts as matchmaker, bringing sellers and buyers together, then closing deals efficiently and to the satisfaction of both buyers and sellers.
For sellers who have poured their life into the pharmacy, selling can be a delicate matter that can have an impact on employees, creditors and suppliers.
For buyers, who have searched long and hard to find the perfect fit, StillwellRx has in inside track into listings you couldn’t discover on your own.